February 22, 2011

shy boy and naughty girl

as I promise before, i will tell you how me and Jonathan met.

mine side of story:

I was in 1st semester studying at Polytechnic KK, and there was a group of christian HOPE church organize a Welcoming Party for the newly fresh student.
the program was held on saturday evening i guess at the Luyang church (if i was not mistaken, lupa-lupa suda bha)
me together with some of my classmate and room mate Sanderila who attend the party were split into groups.
i was in "senyum" group. bha faham-faham la kalo siapa yg kenal saya..mmg tidak pandai diam.
after awhile in the group with some icebreaking games, i suddenly notice macam ada org sedang tingu-tingu saya. (eseseh..perasan kan)
the man who sneakingly looking at me is (at first impression) kind of cute la, good looking boy.
he is wearing a pink taris-taris long sleeve shirt matched with jeans.
there was this game which memorize the members group name
and i know from the icebreaking games his name is Jonathan.
one of my group member were asked by the MCs who is this person name and pointed at Jonathan.
and me who tidak tau malu punya perempuan give her a hint and say in sepoi-sepoi bahasa: nama dia jonathannn...psstt..nama dia joooo naaa thhaaaannnn...
and he looking at me like shy-shy face and look down. (seems like he is happy that i know his name)
there's not much interacting between us since only curi-curi pandang saja. *bluff*








his side of story:


i was together with some friends at the bus stop while waiting for the bus to go to Hope Church and i notice one girl who laugh very loud with her friends at the corner of the bus stop.
she is so cute.
i like to see her smile. she looks like a naughty hyperactive girl who can't control her laugh. from that moment i am eager to know more about her. there is charm that caught me to her.
thankfully we are together in a group. i want to ask her phone number but can't find the dare to ask her. 
i was scared that she might be taken. 






end of story on how we first met :)


to Jonathan..

happy 3rd anniversary. thank you for all the love that u gave. you know i love you. here song for you :)


lyrics:
Share my life, take me for what I am
Coz I'll never change all my colors for you
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are and everything that you do

I don't really need to look very much further
I don't want to have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide


Well,don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me...
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you, you, you, you, you, you...

You see through, right to the heart of me
You break down my walls with the strength of your love mmmmm...
I never knew love like I've known it with you
Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to

I don't really need to look very much further
I don't want to have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
I Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide
Your love I'll remember, forever

Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me...
I have nothing, nothing, nothing...

Well,don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me no...
Don't walk away from me
Don't you dare walk away from me
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you, you
ooohhh,ooooh
if i don't have you,oohh
 

2 mumblings:

Post a Comment

love love love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShoutMix chat widget
home who is she? Deseo Respetara members of
Best Blogger Tips