February 5, 2011

i'm in the mood for Valentine!!!

see my kisses?
no? what? 

seriously?

oh..its ok..if you couldn't see it that's because that one is for Jonathan :)

my heart swaying.
my lips itchy.
my both hand trembling.
just because i fall in love again.
 

thanks to Marshey for this capture :)
i don't mind if i post this too early..i'm just too excited.
since me and Jonathan are that sooo far far away.
this is how i express my feeling towards him.
and i really wish we could both be together on Valentine..but nevermind.

i wish all of you had your idea for Valentine.
just please don't go wild and don't go buat anak.


p/s: Jonathan..i love you and always will..ada coklat ka?hehheheheh 

p/ss: nine days to go for Valentine!!

0 mumblings:

Post a Comment

love love love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShoutMix chat widget
home who is she? Deseo Respetara members of
Best Blogger Tips