December 31, 2010

i am looking back 2010..looking forward 777.

another 1day to go for a brand new refreshing year! 
that's why now i am looking back through all those days i have been..
2010 was such a great year! but i am looking forward for a greater 2011.


my new year determination for 2011 is my 777. :)

for 6 days God give me days to work..so on the 7th day will be my rest and i will keep it holy cause it is God holy Sabbath.
every 7am i will woke up and pray.
every 7pm i will kneel and pray :) 


God help me and guide me according to Your will.
forgave my sin..only You can forgave me.


thank you God for the blessing and care..thank you!

0 mumblings:

Post a Comment

love love love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShoutMix chat widget
home who is she? Deseo Respetara members of
Best Blogger Tips